Friday, July 30, 2010

Final Questions

1. My favorite tools in my personal technology toolbox are:
Diigo is one of those tools I want to use to organize bookmarks my students will use to save sites I can refer to when working as a group with the IPODs AND iMACs.
Wordle is a tool I want to use for spelling in Spanish and English, instead of creating presentations that take more time.
Skype is definetely a videoconference tool that will get me closer to those students that need extra help to solve a project, homework or a parent conference from home or any other place.

2. I have you transfomed my thinking about the learning that will take place in my classroom by being exposed to new tools I was looking for in order to deliver information in different ways to different learners at a different peace.Also I reflect on the skills I need to reinforce when developing student's minds into a new era of Education.As a teacher I realize that I represent a strong connection with the new ways to learn by changing my role to a facilitator of learning but providing a strong support to drive the learning to educational purposes to create independent thinkers.
3. There were some unexpected outcomes from this program like I am amazed of the broad source that Google represents besides being a simple searching engine, but also the great offer of new tools that have been created with the purpose of decreasing the amount of information we send through email that can be stolen or copied. I had thought about teachers and students leaving the classrooms as a still far away idea, but after knowing this program it might be closer in USA education.

1 comment:

  1. ¡Bravo!, ¡hurra!...¡a la bio, a la bao...!!!!
    (In Spanish, so you'll feel a strong feeling!)
    You did it!!
    This blog is organized, interesting and good looking; well, just like yourself.
    Congrats and see you this coming August.
    Good luck, Karla!

    ReplyDelete