Monday, August 2, 2010

Tool#7 Photo Story

Digital story was an interesting tool since I always wondered how people did it to hang educational videos in youtube and other websites.
It was kind of frustrational the part where I had to hang the video up in my blog since it took me several days to be done, but I learned from this experience that sometimes the blogs get busy but there is always help to ask for. Once I had the pictures it was easy to create the video with the music I had already in my computer.
I believe this tool can be applied to any subject and it is going to be easy for kids once they are taught how to do it, they are going to have fun learning how to create sequence of events, stories, etc.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting video! I know that you've worked hard at getting this finished and uploaded to your blog. Good job! Keep working and finding resources! If you need help with any of the 11 Things, come up to school and I'll be glad to assist you.
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great video. It's just the right amount of time to catch the student's attention and get them to thinking about what they will be learning. The beauty of it, like you said, is that tool can be adapted to fit any content area and is very kid friendly.

    ReplyDelete